Thursday, July 30, 2015

A fresh beginning

The Lord blessed my future husband with some amazing patience! Heavens knows he needs them with me! I get really "great" ideas, make an impulsive trip to Hobby Lobby, spend all my salary (not really, but I could easily do that in this store). I then proceed to come home and get fast at work. After the "excitement" wears off, I usually never touch any of the things I bought again. This goes for any DIY projects and especially recipes!  I have so many random ingredients in our pantry that I NEEDED to try a new recipe- that I never actually made. Well my idea about blogging has become one of the same...I think it's a great and fun thing to do- I post for about a week and then I get caught up with the everyday's of life. I am very impulsive and I latch on to new trends quick.

For this reason, this how our conversations usually go:

"Babe, I saw this on Pinterest, and I think it looks really awesome! I want to make it!"
Adrian's response, "Great idea babe, think about it for two weeks, and then lets talk."

It works for us, because I get to explain all my great and fascinating ideas, he listens and we talk through this wondrous creation I have dreamed up. Usually after those two weeks I have moved on to something new. He knows me well, so our agreement is usually if I am still into it after two weeks I get the green light!

Now with all that said, I am going to get better at blogging! I am not going to leave my poor blog all to her lonesome!

With all that said, stay tuned for some fun, as football season is right around the corner and that when life really gets fun!

Cheer lovies!

~Kristen~


No comments:

Post a Comment