Thursday, August 27, 2015

Life after camp...

Life for the Haywoods has been a whirlwind lately! In between fall camp, back to school for my Pre-K baby, getting my classroom ready, and writing lesson plans I haven't much "me" time- or gym-time as I refer to it as. Needless to say my muscles are screaming for a few good lifting days! In true Kristen fashion I am sure this blog post will rambled and all over the spectrum. 

First thoughts...Fall Camp has come to an end and I see my handsome guy a few hours more a week! Camp ended on a good note! I got some great photos for memories to look back on in the years to come! Best photo of camp week hands down is one of a few defensive guys playing with my boys. AJ was fortunate enough to get some life advice from a few guys.

#DEATHROW #2015














We had our first family picture for the media guide! Is anyone ever photogenic outside in bright sunshine and 100 degree heat? I know I am not! One week from today and our season kicks of at home! Ready for next week and to begin the season with the first W over Henderson State! #GoSoutheastern. 

Although camp has come to an end, the time I see the man of the house is limited. I get kisses every morning around 5:30, just as I am incoherently wiping the drool off my cheek. If we are lucky, about once a week we get to have an actual dinner with the whole family! 

First week of school was this week... one more day and I will have survived my first year in seventh grade! Still so much to get done, as far as lesson planning and getting final touches on the classroom but hey it will all get where it needs to be eventually...that's what I keep telling myself any way. I was in such a good gym flow and then BAM! Teacher life has sucked me back in like the deep abyss of the sea. With any luck I will have paddled my way out just enough to leave before 5:00 every day and make it to my date nights with weights and protein shakes.

Goals for next week are to get ahead of lesson plans (hahahaha I like to tell teacher jokes) and get back into the gym! I am going to dive into Jamie Eason's newest regime "From Flat to All That!" I have included the link to get her week one and two circuits!Join in if you dare! Weeks 1-2 Jamie Eason

~Until next time! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment