Tuesday, March 10, 2015

21 Day Fix!!!

6-7 Months before baby number two.
I am three months post baby and three months away from sitting on a beach. As I looked in the mirror I decided something had to give... Bouncing back from baby number two, at almost thirty years old is tough.

Once upon a time I was indulging in clean eating and intense fitness. Then we found out AJ was on his way, and essentially I thought it was okay to stop going to the gym and being "pregnant" gave me an excuse to eat anything I was craving. So the weeks I craved mashed potatoes and fried chicken, I ate it, almost daily. I was eating Chips Deluxe cookies-by the package- during my pregnancy and after too. I wanted to eat clean again but I couldn't buckle down and get focused...

40 Weeks with Baby #2
Than came the opportunity to to the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology. I signed up as a coach and started the fix yesterday! I can not wait to see the results! I shelled out the dough! Daddy is doing Advocare and meal preps and Mommy is doing the 21 Day Fix and meal preps! We are committed!

Yesterday I had to fight through the Total Body Cardio Fix...It was rough but I finished. Today is the upper fix! So I am sure tomorrow I won't even be able to carry around my chunky baby.
3 Months Post baby Number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment