Thursday, March 12, 2015

To Inject or To Not Inject


Merck makes a combo shot for MMR and Chicken Pox- ProQuad... I urge you avoid this combo at all costs! This combo requires ten times the amount of the live chicken pox virus that what the single vaccine uses. Combining the two interferes with the effectiveness of chicken pox, thus more is needed to ensure immunity. 
Vaccines and Immunization are a hot topic these days, and a touchy one at that. No one seems to be on the fence about the issue and if you're pro vaccine then you're thoughts, opinions and posts are pretty extreme towards anti-vaxers. If you're an anti-vaxer, you just simply think every other parent is committing child abuse and poisoning their entire family- I mean what kind of parent would do that?
I still can't decide where I stand on the issue, I have a four year old whom was fully vaccinated up until it was time for his 4 year boosters. At his 4 year well check in October, he was sick so I was suppose to call and make a new appointment for him to get his shots, well lets just say I don't get parent of the year award. We welcomed baby number two in December and I had questioned vaccine efficacy enough to know that the baby would not be receiving any shots until I had done further research and felt more comfortable in my decision. I have since went head first into doing my own research- and for the record for all of you idiots that think Jenny McCarthy piloted the anti-vax movement- you are clearly misinformed. Most anti-vaxers I know have never even heard of her and her sleezy self.
Here are some cold hard facts:
Kids today get triple the amount of doses that our generation and generations before us did.
Big Pharma fuels the vaccine industry and they are so deep in bed with the Federal Government that neither entity can be trusted.
Hepatitis B is given to babies at birth for their first dose. WHY?????? Hepatitis B is either sexually transmitted or transmitted through unsterilized needles. So unless mom is Hep B positive or your baby is going to be shooting up or having sex there is no medical reason for a NEWBORN baby to have this vaccine. 
This MMR vaccine that is stirring the most controversy as it should. MMR has the most recorded severe vaccine reactions that any other vaccine. MMR is a triple live virus vaccine. In childhood it is rare that a child would contract measles, mumps, and rubella all at the same time but yet Merck and Big Pharma want to inject babies with all three and just hope that child's immune system can handle all three live viruses? Children who have been vaccinated with MMR can still contract the wild measles, does anyone else see a problem with this logic? No wonder all you people who vaccinate worry about your kid getting wild measles...because the vaccine you gave them doesn't truly protect against the wild strain... Things that make you go huh? 

For those that are all aboard the federal and state governments to force every one to vaccinate I urge you to get informed. It's a civil liberty, as an American, to make informed decisions for one's family and their medical care. Forcing vaccinations takes away that right. It should be every parents' choice if they want to inject toxins into their child. I know several families who choose to vaccinate but one at a time. This is a reasonable option for those that feel it necessary to vaccinate and it limits the amount of toxins going into a child's immune system at one time. If vaccinations are forced I fear we will see more combo shots- which can be highly dangerous and compromise immune systems chronically. 
While I am neither anti-vax or pro-vax, I am pro being informed and pro informed consent. I have learned enough and read enough studies that I am not personally comfortable with vaccinating my boys at this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment