Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Make It A Habit


 



Third day of my Spring Break (I love the Teacher Life) and third day of the 21 Day Fix....

I have always heard it takes 21 days to form a habit.... In reality, this is different person to person... Scientifically it takes a person anywhere from 18 to 254 days to make something a habit, on average 66 days... But 21 days is a good number to start with...Baby steps people!



Meals are going strong and clean.... I am loving Shakeology. I am eating 6 small meals a day and it's keeping my body fueled.

I am drinking so much water, I am peeing like I am 8 months pregnant again.

Workouts are going great. The Fix workouts are perfect for when I return to my regular schedule next week. 30 minutes a day is totally doable! My walking resembles that of a newborn baby giraffe wearing stilettos on ice.


I want so bad to take CLA, but it's frowned upon when you are nursing! In scientific studies it was proven that women who took CLA had a decrease in the fat in their breast milk....and my chubbs loves his fatty boobie milk!  Some claim it's safe...but this link was enough for me to not even chance it... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11908905

Goal for today is to make it through the Lower Fix.... and drink water!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment